Sunday 9 February 2014

Musical interlude with Satan's Pilgrims.....

As regular readers of Howie's Corner will realise by now is that my musical taste is somewhat old fashioned but frankly I find very little in the modern music scene to be appealing.

One of my favourite musical "genre's" is the instrumental and I had been listening to several old classics such as Telstar by The Tornadoes, Wipeout by The Surfaris and Apache by the legendary Shadows when I came across Satan's Pilgrims.

I had not heard of them before and was surprised to learn that despite playing "surf" music they had only been formed in 1992 but had a perfect sixties feel to them.

You can find out more about them at their website: http://satanspilgrims.com/bio.html



And here's a performance by the boys in Memphis at an Animal Welfare benefit!



Sleep tight tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment