Saturday 4 April 2020

Zuzu - Skin And Bone EP Out Now!


























The latest EP from the Liverpudlian artist known as Zuzu was released yesterday and thanks to courier arrived today so is now playing away as I write a quick over view. This Indy artist caught my attention by chance and I had picked up her excellent last single Beauty Queen which is still available as a 10" release.

The title song Cool To Me sets the tone for for the record which as a vinyl release does help set the artist firmly in the "Indy" scene that I was once into back in the eighties/early nineties and doesn't seem to have much of an impact these days. Zuzu is a refreshing change.

This 12" EP contains 6 songs some of which will be familiar to her fans including the featured track Skin and Bone (below) my personal favourite and addresses a difficult subject, domestic abuse. Women's Rights have always been one of the main issues that I have supported both on this blog and elsewhere on social media. Readers will find suitable websites for further reading on my recommended blog list.

Worth adding to your record collection.



More information:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/thisiszuzu

Website: www.thisiszuzuofficial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment