Saturday 28 March 2020

Rick Wakeman, New Album The Red Planet due out in May*



























Rick Wakeman is returning to Prog Rock with the new album Red Planet which will appeal to fans of his Six Wives, Journey to the Centre of the Earth and King Arthur themed albums after a long period of producing that "New Age" stuff that I'm not personally keen on.

I remember seeing Rick playing a piece from Six Wives of Henry VIII on The Old Grey Whistle Test back in the seventies. Went straight out and bought it. I was already a fan of Yes who are probably my favourite band of all-time. I certainly have a lot of their albums, more than any other group/artist!


An excerpt of Red Planet has been made available on You Tube which is posted below.

You can pre-order Red Planet in a variety of formats here: www.musicglue.com




*Revised release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment