Friday 13 March 2020

A celebratory combining of revivals!

Last week we heard that Genesis were to reform for a new tour, though it will be mainly Phil Colin's son on drums sadly due to his health and although I will not be going (can't), I'm sure a live album will inevitably be released that will be high on my must get list!

Now it's the turn of Spitting Image. A wonderful satirical show that ran from 1984 to 1996. It had certainly had it's moment and so many celebrities and politicians were defined by their puppets. Boy George hated his (humourless git) whilst Michael Heseltine wanted to buy the Tarzan version of himself.

I have to say in this age of pathetic "wokeness" I dread to think about today's celebs and politicians will react. The moment they have a trans puppet all hell will let loose. Or will they self-censor as is seemingly the way these days. Only Family Guy seems to buck the trend these days.

Insult everybody regardless of sex, race, religion or 57 plus gender identities I say!

Meanwhile here's a music video from that combines genesis with Spitting Image.

Was the Presidents brain missing at the time?


No comments:

Post a Comment