Wednesday 22 January 2020

Zuzu: New music from Liverpool

Zuzu: Made On Earth By Humans 10

It's not often that I take an interest in new music from the UK as the current chart scene bores the pants off me so it's nice to come across a decent new artist like Zuzu who hails from Liverpool apparently.

I came across an advert for a Zuzu gig at Dingwalls on Facebook and took a chance to look her up on You Tube and was pleasantly surprised.  There are quite a few of her videos on-line and I've played three so far all of which I found entertaining.

Zuzu also illustrates comics apparently so I'll look out for her work and you might see Zuzu on my comics blog in the near future.

She currently has a 10" LP on sale via her website and I've decided to order a copy. 

Please go to: www.thisiszuzuofficial.com

No comments:

Post a Comment