Saturday 8 August 2020

Deep Purple "Whoosh!" Official Preview & Review (Limited Edition)


The latest Deep Purple Album, Whoosh arrived on my doormat yesterday somewhat delayed by the pandemic but well worth the wait. I did have some concerns about ordering this album as I was very disappointed by their last release Infinite which was not up to scratch in my opinion.

However having played the new album twice and preparing to watch the live concert on the accompanying DVD which comes with the limited edition version I can say this album whilst not containing any future classics is highly listenable.

This is the 21st studio album from Deep Purple who are Ian Gillan (vocals), Ian Paice (drums) Roger Glover (bass), Steve Morse (Guitar) and Don Airey (Keys).

The following video is an official preview.


Official website: www.deeppurple-whoosh.com

2 comments:

  1. The previous album was called Infinite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Corrected. I knew that!! Just a missed typo....thanks for pointing that out.

      Delete