Friday 9 August 2019

New music & some changes at Howie's Corner




















Changes to Howie's Corner:-

1. Additions to recommended Blogs/Websites

Every so often the time comes for a few changes on the blogs contents, layouts and links. This week it's time for a couple of new links on the recommended blogs/websites list both of which are for those concerned about the trans-activist agenda. I have broached the subject on my blog mainly in relation to censorship, the question of self ID and the undermining of women's sex-based rights.

In the main I have posted about these issues of my Facebook page and in other Facebook discussion groups as these are issues that need addressing. It's not a question of "transphobia" but of areas where a new wave of trans-activists have adopted a highly aggressive and misogynistic campaign against any slight hint of dissension,  This is harming the majority of trans-folk who have for years simply wanted to get on with adjusting their lives.

Another area that does need to be looked at is the disturbing growth of the number of children who are being transitioned far too young to even be fully aware of their own bodies, identities and sexuality. There are now a couple of sites that provide advice and information on this delicate area.

I have added the following websites to my sidebar.

First up is: safeschoolsallianceuk.net and next is: www.transgendertrend.com

Where I link to other Blogs/Websites it does not mean I necessarily agree with the full contents of the sites, simply that these are useful resources for information, discussion and/or opinion.

2. Removals from recommended Blogs & Websites

Every so often it becomes necessary to remove blogs and websites simply because they have become inactive. However on this occasion I have removed links to a left-wing blog, All That is Solid (A Very Public Sociologist) following false accusations on Facebook about my supposed Islamophobic racism and transphobia. The individual one Phil Burton-Cartledge once recommended this blog and interviewed me about my views.

However over the intervening years the rise of Corbyn who he supports and I oppose has led us down very different paths. Add to this our opposite views on the Israel/Palestine conflict, his misinterpretation of my atheism/secularism as "Islamophobia" (I never get get called "Christianophobic" when I post campaigns to oppose the  Church of England taking over more schools or end compulsory Christian worship). It is also "transphobic" to support women's sex based rights apparently.

To be accused of "scabbing" on these issues is not acceptable. I will continue to defend Human Rights against religious extremism which happens to primarily Islam(ist) in nature though the rise of Hindu extremism in India and anti-Gay Christian evangelism in Africa must also be monitored.

Let me make it clear to Phil and the other woke lefty folk Islam is a religion, a set of theological ideas. It is not a race. It is never racist to criticise ideas including religion.

The new wave of censorious trans-activists and their identity politics allies are destroying free speech, research and are targeting Women's Right's especially Lesbian activists with venom and frankly violent threats. Those that ignore this trend are part of the problem.

I blogged about the left's new "cultural revolution" a couple of days back. The rise of infantile identity politics is a new fascism. The new little "Red Book" is the ever growing list of gender identities. I mean "allies" FFS. Utter self -indulgent nonsense.

New Music:-

With all that out of my system (phew) it's time for some new music from Alien Weaponry who hail from New Zealand and have a strong Maori influence in their work. I purchased their new single in limited vinyl edition from Napalm Records based in Austria.

An expensive exercise I probably won't repeat but here for your entertainment is the free You Tube video!

No comments:

Post a Comment