Wednesday 5 February 2020

Eden Alene to represent Israel in Eurovision 2020 (Amended Post)






















The Eurovision Song Contest is still a little way off and the final will take place in the Netherlands on Saturday May 16th but Israel has entered the fray once again with Eden Alene who won the contest singing this song.

I earlier suggested this was actual entry as the news report seemed to indicate this was the actual entry which a reader has informed me is a cover of a Sia song. I've never heard of her and I never learned to speak or read Hebrew either so my bad and many apologies to readers for my error.

When Eden releases her actual track I will publish along with my usual picks from the contest

Eden hails from Ethiopia and was the winner of the Next Star for Eurovision contest.


Eden on Facebook: www.facebook.com/edenalenexfactor

And on You Tube here: www.youtube.com/channel

No comments:

Post a Comment