Sunday 22 July 2018

Editorial: Starting Over

Howie's Corner has been on hiatus for some 8 months due to my hospitalisation (see post below) and now back at home, albeit with continuing daily medical assistance this blog is now open for business once again.

When I came round after a month in a coma I saw three stories on TV,  people arguing about Brexit which now bores the pants off me and Corbyn's continuing duplicitous bollocks. There was one good piece of news though, Mugabe had finally been overthrown. Other than that the world remains a dangerous place and domestic politics continue to be dominated by the mediocre and the bad.

Then there's Trump, Putin and the spoilt brat in North Korea. Shite, the lot of them.

So now the fightback continues as I return to political arena with strongly held views on those issues that I concentrate on, but open to rational argument. Lets see what happens!

However given Howie's Corner has been offline for so long the readership needs rebuilding. Just before I disappeared posts were beginning to attract reasonable audiences. Now I have to start again.

Now that I have retired I should be able to post daily (health allowing) so tell your friends Howie's back!

And fighting!

Now for no particular reason other than a shared title (sort of) here's the late, great John Lennon.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you're back and well again! Keep up the good work
    (and fight) Howie!

    ReplyDelete