Friday 24 May 2019

Publishing notes from Howie

Deleted Posts:

Due to a human error, that is to say me not taking care in what I was doing when updating the blog I have accidentally deleted the last two blog posts both of which referred to the Euro-elections that took place yesterday. I have no means of restoring them and frankly they are both out of date.

The Euro-election results will be declared on Sunday night and I will pick up the issue from there.

Apologies to those of you who have accessed these via links on Facebook & Twitter to find they are no longer available.


Comments Policy:

To be honest most of the comments on my posts appear on a number of Facebook pages rather than here where they are few and far between but readers should be aware that any comments marked "Anonymous" are automatically sent to the spam filter and deleted without being read.

Any comments from "Unknown" (and are abusive) will be automatically deleted. I blog under my real name and expect my critics to reply in theirs.


No comments:

Post a Comment