Monday 8 September 2014

Musical Interlude -BLiSTAR

Ever had one of those evenings where nothing ever seems to go right? Yeah me to and this has been one of them.  I had to correct a couple of recent posts where I ignored my own advice to new bloggers (says the novice) when I was interviewed by Phil BC over at All that is Solid last week which was:

Remember to proof read after spell check. I sometimes forget after a hard day at work...

(For those of you who may not have seen the interview you can find it here.)

In the mean time while I get my act together I thought a Musical Interlude was due! And I'm sticking with Japan for this one.

There's some good bands over in the Land of the Rising Sun and having previously posted videos by Scandal both here and on my Face Book page I thought it time to introduce you to BLiSTAR.

Regretfully they seem to be on hiatus at the moment, but this track with vocals from Mayu, guitar by Rina and drums from Nana A is one that caught my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment