Monday 10 September 2018

A Politically Incorrect Comedy Interlude

Amongst the shows I grew up and used to watch was the late great Benny Hill. His humour breaks every rule that the PC and snowflake brigade mange to cook up. Like I care.

Frankly this is old fashioned saucy humour that just made us laugh. I sometimes wonder if the neo-religious left actually has a sense of humour......if you are one of those this sketch should trigger something...it's called laughter. If doesn't Just f......

Meanwhile here's Benny!

1 comment:

  1. From my misspent youth I recall a Benny Hill sketch in which the side-splitting gag was the letters in the word THERAPIST being rearranged to read THE RAPIST. Oh yes, those wonderful pre-PC days of the 1970's when we could chuckle at a good old-fashioned rape joke on the telly without some snowflake feminist complaining.

    ReplyDelete