Saturday 26 December 2015

Holiday Interlude #3: Classic Comedy from the 60's & 70's

Well we've reached Boxing Day and I've managed to extricate myself from the sofa after a festive feast and had a good laugh watching Mrs Brown's Boys last night before I fell into a slumber, only woken by the moans of my girlfriend demanding I stop snoring and go to bed!

So here's the final part of my Holiday Interlude for this Christmas, some choice cuts of humour starting with the great comedy duo, Peter Cook and Dudley Moore from 1964.

Oh by the way this is the 60's and 70's we're remembering so if anyone needs a safe space they'd better f**k off now.....



Then of course it was OK to take the mickey out of religion..which you can still do except with one certain humourless lot.

All Gas & Gaiters from the first episode in 1966.



Then there was Charlie Drake in The Worker.....



And of course the always politically incorrect Spike Milligan!



I hope that either brought back memories for older readers and introduced something new for those of you that missed these first time round.

And it's goodnight from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment